sweet and spicy salmon. Remove to a platter and serve immediately. Learn how to make this sweet and spicy grilled salmon recipe that makes a perfect gluten-free summer meal. This naturally gluten-free salmon recipe is something special, both sweet and spicy with a caramelized touch from when the brown sugar meets the heat of the grill.
The best sweet and spicy salmon with a homemade spice rub made with brown sugar and chili powder. This Pan Seared Salmon with a sweet and spicy spice rub is one of my favorite quick and easy dinners. Sweet and Spicy Honey Sriracha Salmon. This Appetizing sweet and spicy salmon using 7 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of sweet and spicy salmon
- You need 2 lb of salmon.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- You need 1 bunch of green onions.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeno.
A super easy and healthy dinner. Serve with rice and veggies to make it a meal! The sauce is just spicy enough with added sweetness from the honey. Sweet, spicy, salty, sour—just four ingredients hit all the flavor notes in the sauce for this top-rated salmon dish.
sweet and spicy salmon step by step
- In a large bowl mix together soy sauce( I recomend aloha brand soy sauce its less salty then traditional soy sauce), olive oil, honey.
- finely chop green onions, garlic and jalapeno, clean seeds from jalapeno unless you like it spicy:-) throw it in with your large bowl with marinade and mix together to compete the marinade.
- marinate salmon for a minimum of 2 hour.
- preheat oven 400°F, i would recommend using tin foil in your baking dish so they honey won't burn your pan.
- place marinated salmon in baking dish and bake for 15 minutes. if your piece of salmon is thinner its going to cook quicker..
This is one that both my husband and me love. We like things on the spicy side so I added Trader Joe's Red Pepper seasoning and it was great. The decadent-tasting "good" fat in salmon complements the sweet-spicy Buffalo glaze. Sprinkle the salmon with salt and pepper. Brush the grill grate lightly with oil.