Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. I made the cucumber stuffed with spicy crab dip from my daughters small wedding reception. I added little more kick by adding some cayenne pepper & finely chopped scallions into the.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Cups made of cucumber with spicy crab meat filling. This Perfect Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab using 7 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. This is guide how cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 6 of cucumbers.
- It’s 1 packages of crab meat.
Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. This recipe yields a lot of crab dip so feel free to put some on the cucumbers while placing the rest in a serving dish with bread or crackers. Fill each cucumber cup with the crab mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve. Feel free to sprinkle a bit of paprika on each cucumber cup for garnish.
Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab step by step
- peel cucumbers.
- slice cucumbers about a inch thick. or thicker if desired.
- use melon baller to scoop out inside of cucumber, leaving walls and bottom..
- mix all the ingredients together and add chopped up crab.
- fill cucumbers with mix and sprinkle with Chile powder or paprika.
- let chill for couple hours.
Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside. You will want to leave the walls and a thick portion of the bottom intact. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Prep cucumber cups and crab mixture ahead of time and scoop into cups before serving. Blot the cucumbers cups dry with a paper towel and arrange on a serving platter.