taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice. No one will doubt that "light" cooking can be tasty when you put a helping of this zippy shrimp in front of them. The seafood is seasoned just right with garlic, pepper and hot sauce. — Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania.. Sauce Over Rice Recipes on Yummly
In a hot wok, over medium high heat, spray a little oil and. Learn how to make a Shrimp Etouffee Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Creole/Cajun Shrimp Sauce on Rice recipe! You can have taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice using 11 simple ingredients and 8 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice
- You need 1 of frozen or fresh steamed shrimp. peeled and deviened.
- It’s 1 of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 of canned crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 of white or wheat rice.
- You need 1 of frozen peas and carrots.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of a slight amount of hot sauce ( a few dashes).
- You need 1 of old bay.
- You need 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely diced.
Bursting with flavor, spicy shrimp are amazing and so easy to make. Serve them as an appetizer, as a main dish over cauliflower rice, or use them in salads and in tacos. I especially love these spicy shrimp. They are so very tasty, and – just as important – very easy to make.
taisen's spicy shrimp sauce over rice step by step
- if you buy frozen shrimp cook and peel as the package says. if you get fresh steamed pull off tails and peel the shell off.
- if using onion peel rinse and dice very fine.
- get a saucepan. pour in crushed tomatoes, tomato soup, and some of the seasonings. simmer until the tomatoes are cooked down. keep an eye on the tomatoes if you want you can make them smaller. stir every so often so it doesn't stick to the pot. pull out any skin from the tomatoes.
- add in shrimp. add spices and onion. simmer for about 25 minutes.
- add in the veggies. cook until they soften up and taste. if it isn't spicy enough add more spice.
- let this set simmer for another 20 minutes or so.
- when the sauce is to your liking start you rice. keep the sauce on warm/low heat.
- put rice on a plate after draining it. turn heat off from sauce. using a big spoon pour sauce over top of the rice and serve. enjoy!.
Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce. ½ cup creamy peanut butter. ¼ cup reduced-sodium tamari or soy sauce. We put it over sweet potatoes and roasted broccoli and skipped the rice and served it with Gimme Some Oven's lemongrass chicken (since we're not. Serve it over white rice — or noodles if you desire. To make this, place the peeled shrimp in a bowl with oil, minced garlic clove, salt, and pepper. Another time I might even just toss this sauce with cold poached or steamed shrimp, and then pile those on a green salad.