Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns. How to Make Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns. Make the hash browns: Melt butter in a large sauté pan. Add potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Try them alongside your favorite steaks, burgers, chicken, or with whatever you desire. Turn out hash browns on a plate. Streak the pan with the remaining olive oil. This Appetizing Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns using 13 simple ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns
- Prepare T 4 of rib eye pieces bone steaks or steaks (around 100 to 150 grams each).
- It’s of salt pepper and , to season.
- You need of oil for brushing pan.
- You need 4 of eggs large.
- Prepare ½ cup of milk whole.
- You need of salt pepper and , to season.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of flat leaf parsley chopped fresh.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- You need 680 grams of potatoes boiling , peeled and sliced into cubes ½ inchs.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic minced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper freshly ground.
Garnish steaks with herb and olive oil butter. Serve with fried zucchini and the hash browns. Losing weight never tasted so good. Cooking the Best T Bone Steak on the Stove & Oven
Best T Bone Steak with Hash Browns instructions
- Season steaks on all sides with salt and pepper right before cooking. Brush grill pan or cast iron pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Put 1 to 2 pieces steak on the pan and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side, longer if desired. Remove steaks and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Repeat with the remaining steaks..
- Make the creamy eggs: Whisk eggs together with milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined..
- Melt butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Pour in egg mixture and gently stir with a heatproof rubber spatula. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the eggs have set but still remain soft and creamy. Sprinkle parsley on top..
- Make the hash browns: Melt butter in a large sauté pan. Add potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally with a flat spatula, until the potatoes are evenly browned and cooked through. (Allow the potatoes to cook for 5 minutes before turning for the first time.) Turn off heat..
- To assemble, arrange steaks on individual platters. Put equal portions of creamy eggs and hash browns on the side of each plate..
- Visit @ http://recipesnfood.com/explore-recipes/best-t-bone-steak-with-hash-browns/.
How many calories inDenny's T-Bone Steak with Hash Browns. T-bone Steak is one of the best steak cuts and includes a T-shaped bone with meat on each side. Searing in the pan at high temperature and finishing in the oven produces a caramelized crust with juicy meat in the middle. T-bone is a quick and flavorful steak dinner with no marinating required! Served with two eggs*, hash browns and choice of bread.