LG SPICY POACHED SNAPPER FISH. Poached fish is a simple and delicious dish that can be prepared quickly and easily. Poaching is a good technique for cooking lean fish like tilapia, cod, sole, haddock, snapper, or halibut as well as fatty fish like salmon or trout. It is a type of moist-heat cooking technique that involves cooking by.
Cover the broiler pan with aluminum foil. How many calories inSnapper Low-Fat, grilled, steamed, poached. One of the classic Korean stew dishes is this spicy fish stew, called maeuntang (매운탕). You can cook LG SPICY POACHED SNAPPER FISH using 12 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of LG SPICY POACHED SNAPPER FISH
- Prepare 1 bunch of carrot.
- It’s 1/2 of snapper fish.
- Prepare of LG SPICY SAUCE ( SAMBAL ).
- You need 1 cup of cooked sambal sauce pls refer to my recipies.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of pounded garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of pounded shallot.
- You need 2 small of kalamasi juice.
- It’s of garnish.
- You need 1 bunch of cucumber.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh onion and tomato.
In Korea, maeuntang is made with all sorts of fish, including freshwater ones. For this recipe, I made it with a red snapper (domi, 도미), which has a firm, white flesh with a mildly sweet and nutty flavor. The Spicy Snapper Fillet recipe out of our category Fish! Rich in protein, low in fat, and with few carbohydrates, this Caribbean dish is recommended as a light dinner.
LG SPICY POACHED SNAPPER FISH instructions
- FOR THE LG SPICY SAUCE ( SAMBAL SAUCE ) PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW.
- mix well spicy sauce (sambal sauce ) with light soy sauce and sugar with pounded garlic and shallot top kalamansi juice.
- put all ingredient on a steaming plate with fish and carrot and spicy sauce muxture and poach for 12 to 15 minute.
- top garnish and serve.
The sea fish also supplies plenty of iodine, which keeps the entire metabolism strong. My in-laws go deep sea fishing a lot, so we're always trying new seafood recipes. This is one that my mother-in-law gave me, and it's incredible. I like the light taste of this dish. I didn't make the cornstarch mixture, but served the fish and veggies over rice instead.