Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk. Add coconut milk,water, and salt, and bring to a simmer. Spicy Garlic Shrimp with Coconut Rice. Serve with coconut rice for a full meal.
Heat oil over medium-high heat, then cook sugar-snap peas a few minutes; add peppers and cook a few minutes more. Help yourself to a plate full—generous servings are still lower in calories and big on protein. Love the coconut flavor and a little spicy. You can have Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk using 15 easy ingredients and 8 easy steps. This is guide how achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of chopped medium size onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coriander.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 cup of drained canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Ibs large shrimps, peeled and cleaned.
Will Be making this again for sure. Coconut and cilantro are a popular duo. The herb is a favorite in India and shows up in coconut chutneys and in many of southern India's coconut Reduce the heat to low and bring to a simmer. Thai Kitchen Premium Fish Sauce, to taste.
Spicy Shrimps in Coconut Milk step by step
- Heat oil in skillet on med-hi heat.
- Add onions, fry for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add next 5 spice, cook for 1 minute.
- Add canned tomatoes (or chopped tomatoes) and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add coconut milk, water, salt and bring to simmer until thicken, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add shrimps, simmer and stirring for 5 minutes.
- Stir in cilantro and serve with lime wedge.
Season to taste with additional lemon juice or sugar. Coconut Shrimp Curry with Red Pepper and Spinach – Stuck On Sweet. This Shrimp in Roasted Pepper Sauce is lip smacking good! Quarter, core, and slice the apple into ¼-inch-thick pieces; set aside. Add spices and then the coconut milk.