Spicy Cajun Shrimp. The recipe includes a homemade Cajun spice blend if you don't want to buy. This shrimp recipe is loaded with veggies and Cajun spice (you can make your own if you don't have a jar already!). We went with bell peppers, onions, and corn, but any stir-fry vegetable would work here.
This dish is great for a meal or as an appetizer. Spicy Cajun Shrimp with lots of sauce – delicious Southern dinner or appetizer! Made with garlic, ketchup, chicken broth, hot sauce, Cajun spice, and green onions. This Perfect Spicy Cajun Shrimp using 9 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Learn how to cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy Cajun Shrimp
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need 2 lb of cleaned and deveined shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of juice of a small lemon.
This cajun blackened shrimp recipe is one of the best and my absolute favorite ways to cook shrimp. The spice mixture sticks to the shrimp and gives it a crusty outside that is loaded with flavor. A spicy Cajun sauce complements the fresh shrimp in this New Orleans-inspired recipe. This recipe is really all I could think about today, it was a long work Packed full of perfect cajun seasoning, which is simultaneously spicy, sweet, smokey, and complex.
Spicy Cajun Shrimp instructions
- Saute chopped bell pepper in 3 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter until tender..
- Add shrimp, parsley, black pepper, cayenne and old bay..
- Saute shrimp until no longer pink. Add worcestershire sauce, crushed red pepper flakes and juice of lemon..
- Serve over pasta or rice..
Now that's a combination.cajun shrimp and chipotle mayo. This may also be served as an In a large bowl, toss together the shrimp with the olive oil, Cajun seasoning, brown sugar and minced. This Spicy Cajun Baked Shrimp Recipe is low carb, easy to make and can be used in so many dishes, from salads to stir fry. This is definitely a dish you need to add to your menu plan! So much flavor and so dad gum simple to Can you tell how much I'm in love with these?