Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad. Fresh lump crab with avocado makes for a refreshing salad. You've undoubtedly seen the grapefruit-avocado combo before. You get the creaminess of the avocado and the tart sweetness of the grapefruit — pretty fantastic.
This delicious salad is served room temperature or cold. Pasta Salad With Asparagus – Snow Peas And Avocado. This delicious salad is served room temperature or cold. You can have Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad using 10 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad
- Prepare 16 oz of noodles (your choice).
- Prepare 1 lb of crab (imitation is fine).
- It’s 3 of avocados.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno (with seeds).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Green bell pepper.
- You need 3/4 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper (3 for extra spicy).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste (johnnys and black pepper is very tasty).
I eat avocados everyday, some favorites are tomato corn and avocado salad, avocado fries, avocado egg salad, and of course the Best Guacamole Recipe! I've had this idea in my head all week, I wasn't exactly sure how it would come out but I'm obsessed with them. Learn how to make a Macaroni Salad recipe! Recently at a restaurant in LA I had another delicious crab mango salad, this time with avocado and surrounded by peeled ruby red grapefruit.
Spicy Crab and Avocado Macaroni Salad step by step
- in a large pot bring 6 cups of water to a boil add noodles and follow cooking directions on box..
- when noodles are done, drain and rinse with cold water, set aside to cool.
- while waiting on noodles to cool chop all peppers and set aside.
- cut avacado into small cubes and put with peppers.
- put noodles in a large bowl add both mayonnaise and miracle whip mix well.
- add crab (flaked) avacado, peppers and seasonings (fold in).
- cover and refrigerate for at least 1hour before serving. (even better the next day).
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Crab and Avocado Salad recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Alternatively, this salad looks great served in the well of avocado halves instead of cubing the avocado simply remove the seed and the skin. This spicy shrimp and avocado salad has cucumbers, spinach, shrimp, and avocado with a creamy miso dressing. This salad reminds me of one of my most locked-in-pre-orders of all time from California Pizza Kitchen.