Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa. Seared scallops are served warm with a spicy, fresh pineapple, mango, cucumber, and bell pepper salsa. Simple, colorful, and delicious. "The delicious taste of scallops is perfectly complemented by a wonderful fresh fruit salsa in this quick but elegant dish. This sweet and spicy seafood combo gives off enough heat to make the whole family warm up to its great flavors!
These pan seared scallops can be served warm with this cold orange and mango quinoa salsa and it'll Tomato, your choice. Red chili, optional but I like the spicy kick. Place the greens on a large platter. This Yummy Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa using 8 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa
- It’s 6 each of Large Sea Scallops.
- You need 1 each of Mango.
- Prepare 2 each of Serrano Pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
Arrange the scallops around the platter. Mound the mango salsa and then the fried tortillas in the center of the plate. Pan seared sea scallops, served with healthy grain, Kaniwa and fresh mango salsa. This quick, light and diet-friendly meal is still full of flavors, can be on your table in less Do not flip those scallops until the crust is formed.
Seared Scallops with a spicy Mango salsa instructions
- Peel mango and dice flesh into mixing bowl..
- Finely chop the cilantro and add to the bowl along with the juice of 1 lime..
- Add the ground cumin and white pepper and mix together..
- Thinly slice the Serrano Pepper into little circles, stop when you start seeing seeds if you want less heat. Add to mixing bowl and combine..
- Heat a large skillet over med-high heat and add a drizzle of oil (grape seed has high smoking point but olive is fine too)..
- Salt all the Scallops on both sides and add to the hot pan for 2 min max per side..
- Place half of the mango mixture on each of 2 plates, top with 3 Scallops each and a sprig of cilantro for garnish..
Serve immediately with kaniwa and mango salsa. Tasty seared scallops are spicy with Cajun seasonings, and these are shown with a sweet Mimosa sauce or dressing. Try this seared sea scallops recipe. Erin Hi My name is Erin MacDonald and I am the French Newfy. I was born on an army camp in Calgary, Alberta and raised in St.