Sweet And Spicy Salmon With Pineapple.
You can have Sweet And Spicy Salmon With Pineapple using 8 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet And Spicy Salmon With Pineapple
- It’s 1 of salmon.
- It’s 1 can of fresh ripe pineapple or pineapple ring.
- You need of baste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of caribean jerk seasoning or any spice seaoning and chili pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of pineapple juice.
- You need of dressing.
- Prepare 1 of juice from basting.
Sweet And Spicy Salmon With Pineapple instructions
- mix honey with seasoning pepper and pineapple juice for basting.
- broil salmon and pineapple both side for 20 minute or longer depending on size and thickness of the salmon ,basting in between with its juice.
- SERVING OPTION 1Sweet and sour salmon with pineapple with white rice.
- SERVING OPTION 2, break up the salmon and pineaplle then serve on a lettuces as salad.