Spicy butter garlic shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is tasty, spicy, and delicious. This is one of my favorite shrimp recipes, and it makes a great appetizer before dinner or to serve at a party, but but can also be the perfect main dish! The garlic flavor is so good, and it is just the right amount of spicy.
Turn the heat to medium high. I just made the Brown Butter Spicy Shrimp and I have to tell you it was WONDERFUL, the butter really did get brown and was smoking, I was worried but omg it. Catalan Food & Wine • Houston Back when chef Chris Shepherd and his wife, Rocio Gonzalez, were dating, she used to fix him these outrageously good Spanish shrimp, which are served in a chile-spiced garlic butter. You can have Spicy butter garlic shrimp using 6 simple ingredients and 8 easy steps. Learn how to cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy butter garlic shrimp
- You need 1 lb of shrimp peeled tail-off(thawed).
- You need 2 stick of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 4 medium of jalapeno.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 6 of fresh basil leaves minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fire chili oil ( season to taste).
Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Squeeze in a bit of lemon and add a dash of red pepper. The amount called for won't really give you a spicy garlic shrimp, but it does give it just a little kick. Garlic Butter Shrimp is such an easy party appetizer.
Spicy butter garlic shrimp step by step
- Melt butter in deep fry pan( dont use non-stick pans) to near simmer..
- Add garlic, basil, and jalapeno.
- Bring butter to light simmer and add shrimp..
- Heat to heavy simmer for 20 min. (Becareful not to burn butter).
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10min..
- Drizzle shrimp and butter over pasta mixture of choice.(great ontop of baked potatos).
- Optional: dried red chili pepers, onions, subsitute shrimp for scallops, lobster or crab..
It also makes a wonderful main dish when served with fresh bread and a salad. Shrimp are roasted in lots of butter and garlic with a little extra flavor from a lemon, fresh rosemary, and parsley. Juicy prawns in a sweet, spicy, garlicky sauce, this Chilli Garlic Prawns is super quick to make but packs a serious flavour punch! A quick prawn recipe loaded with BIG flavours! Seared prawns smothered in a spicy, sticky Asian sauce, these Asian Chilli Garlic Prawns will have you smacking.