Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn. Coconut Shrimp are crisp on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside. We love shrimp recipes around here, like shrimp scampi, creamy shrimp pasta, or shrimp fried rice, and even shrimp cakes. The spices in the coconut curry sauce are A mild coconut curry sauce with a beautiful depth of flavour that belies how quick and easy it is.
More shrimp recipes like this coconut red curry shrimp to try: Greek Shrimp Skillet Brown Butter Shrimp with Parmesan Basil Corn Orzo Kung Pao Shrimp Sweet and Spicy Mango Shrimp. This shrimp in coconut sauce is a trip to Ceará, a state in my Northeastern region where the recipe originally comes from. Note this coconut shrimp recipe adds cream cheese, basil, and red jalapenos — as they reflect our own touch to the traditional recipe. This Tasty Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn using 13 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn
- Prepare 10 large of shrimp.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 50 grams of of raw pepper corn.
- It’s 5 of grachine thin slices.
- It’s 10 of or more of sweet basil leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of pork broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 of green paprika slice.
The inspiration for this Coconut Red Curry Shrimp Soup recipe came from one of the best restaurants in my town. My best friends and I have been going there She is currently pursuing a Masters degree in Nutrition, working as a swim coach, training her new Brittany Spaniel puppy, Bella, and healing her. Quick and easy with shrimp in a lightly spiced coconut curry sauce. Now, some curry powders are inherently spicy already, so you might taste the sauce first before you start adding in spice.
Shue she Kung or shrimp red coconut curry in spicy sauce with pepper corn instructions
- In high heat used deep frying pan add oil, half coconut cream and red curry paste fry till everything combined.
- Add shrimp and peppers fry for 3 minutes or until shrimp are cooked.
- Add the rest of coconut and chili, paprika and grachine stir well.
- Add oyster sauce, sugar, pork broth and fish sauce stir then finished with basil.
But I ain't afraid of a little spicy. That sriracha and basil says Thai to me-I'm going to grab that package of shrimp in my freezer, add a little diced red bell pepper to the onion for. This is a tasty shrimp curry that is one of my girlfriend's favorite dishes. After everything is prepped, this curry is quick to cook. Despite containing coconut milk, the curry sauce is.