Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel. Done SELAMT MENCUBA P/s: if kuah pekat sangat , add air. #mackerel #sambalmackerel. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Sambal petai udang (spicy prawns with stinky beans). Discover the best Canned & Packaged Mackerel in Best Sellers.
Mackerel is a common name applied to a number of different species of pelagic fish, mostly from the family Scombridae. They are found in both temperate and tropical seas. Saya lebih suka ikan sardin Mackerel berbanding sardin biasa. You can have Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel using 7 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of mackerel fillet cut into 8 pieces.
- You need 1 of large sweet onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of spicy sauce /sambal sauce or oelek.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lime juice.
Kalau biasanya saya membuat sardin yang sedikit berkuah untuk dijadikan kuah, tapi kali ini saya membuat Sambal Tumis Sardin, ala ala Sambal Tumis Udang cuma ianya menggunakan ikan sardin. Whole fish is smothered in delicious and spicy tomato-based sambal sauce. In Indonesia, people like to use small-size whole fish like Ikan Selar (Yellowtail scad), ikan tenggiri/tongkol (mackerels), ikan kembung (which is also translated into mackerel in english) to make sambal ikan. Photo about Close up of spicy mackerel, southern of thailand food.
Spicy Mackerel / Sambal Mackerel instructions
- With oil pan fried onion and mackerel fillet season with salt till onion are brown and fish is crispy and cooked then add 2 tbsp of LG's spicy sauce / sambal sauce or any store bought sambal oelek https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333646-spicy-sauce-sambal-sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of light soy sauce and 2tbsp of brown sugar and mix well then gently coat the mackerel then sprinkle some fresh lime juice and enjoy.
Mackerel fillets cooked in miso flavoured sauce – this is the best way of cooking mackerel. Simmered Mackerel in Miso is full of flavour and goes so well with rice. Mackerel, which is also known as slimy mackerel, pacific mackerel, blue mackerel, Japanese mackerel, and spotted mackerel, has quite. A quick and easy Spicy Thai Mackerel Biryani recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto.