This Appetizing Spicy Shrimp using 13 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp
- You need 6 of Bacon strips, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsalted Butter, cubed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Seafood seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Louisiana – style hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare dash of Ground Red pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of uncooked shell-on medium shrimp.
Spicy Shrimp instructions
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp; drain..
- Stir in butter, seafood seasoning, mustard, chili powder, pepper, hot sauce, basil, oregano, and thyme. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute longer..
- Place the shrimp in a ungreased 13×9 baking dish. Add sauce and stir to coat. Bake, uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until shrimp turns pink, stirring twice..