Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce. Keyword: butter sauce recipe, pan seared salmon recipe, salmon and apricot, spicy salmon recipe. Rinse the salmon and pat dry with a paper towel. Roll up tight, wrap with kitchen twine and secure with know.
Pit and stuff with orange Heat butter in a large skillet and brown breadcrumbs or grated coconut. Creamy Sauce For Salmon Fillet Recipes. Pan Seared Salmon with Sage Brown Butter SauceJoyful Healthy Eats. You can cook Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce
- Prepare of SPICY BUTTER SAUCE.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 small of orange flesh.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thinly slice dried apricots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thinly slice orange zest.
- You need 2 slice of salmon fillet.
- Prepare dash of salt.
Pan Seared Salmon In Spiced Coconut MilkA Zesty Bite. And that spicy sweet orange sauce is like icing on the chicken cake. That sounds so weird but you know what I mean. Serve chicken warm with the dipping sauce.
Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce instructions
- Paper towel dry the salmon and season with salt then broiled / grilled it both side about 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon then set aside.
- In a non stick pan melt the butter then add in the sweet papprika and fine chili powder and mix vigorously, then add in the orange flesh and dried apricot with the orange zest and off heat and mix well.
- Immediately pour the orange and apricot spicy butter onto the broiled or grill salmon and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE FEW IF MY RECIPE USING SPICY BUTTER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338421-scramble-egg-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338329-poached-eggs-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363321-spicy-buttered-chicken-and-carrot https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341052-fennel-omelette-top-spicy-garlic-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348719-spicy-buttered-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351345-spicy-buttered-hallibut-and-carrot.
- BELOW ARE FEW ORANGE SAUCE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333948-beer-batter-prawn-with-sauce-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360656-spaghetti-and-salmon-in-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce.
Add an optional garnish like a little chopped cilantro or parsley. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Stir in garlic and remaining ingredients. This orange butter honey lemon salmon is quick and easy to prepare in your cast iron skillet.