Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich.
You can cook Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich using 13 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve yummy food.
Ingredients of Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich
- You need of TOASTED BREAD.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- You need of SPICY GARLIC BUTTERED SAUCE.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sweet papprika.
- Prepare 6 1/2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 large of drunken spicy shrimp or raw shrimp.
- You need of WASABI MAYONAISE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of wasabi paste.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
Spicy Garlic Buttered Shrimp And Egg Sandwich instructions
- (OPTIONAL)…..Prepare the drunken spicy garlic shrimp as attachment showed below then deshelled….(ANOTHER OPTION) You used raw shrimp by melting the butter then add dice garlic with shrimp till its no longer pink then add in fine chili powder and sweet papprika and mix vigorously and off heat and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341835-drunken-spicy-garlic-shrimp.
- Butter and Toast the bread then set aside ,mix the mayonaise with wasabi paste and set aside too.
- Pan fried an egg but egg yolk still runny (optional )off heat and set aside.
- TOP SERVE ,,SPREAD WASABI MAYONAISE ON BREAD THEN LAYER SALAD ON BREAD THEN TOMATO SLICE THEN FRIED EGG AND SPICY GARLIC BUTTERED SHRIMP SERVE AS OPEN FACED OR SERVE AS SANDWICH.
- OPEN FACED SPICY GARLI BUTTERED SHRIMP AND EGG SANDWICH.
- BELOW,ARE FEW,SANDWICH RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357979-peanut-butter-and-cream-chesse-pretzel-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359046-sardine-in-wasabi-mayonnaise-bun https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369070-sweet-sausage-and-onion-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/443712-salmon-spread-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353747-ham-and-swee-onion-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344808-apple-sandwich-with-avocado-and-blueberry-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343401-ham-and-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347721-baked-ham-and-egg-breakfast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364919-spinach-and-avocado-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338672-chicken-ciabatta-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338528-bacon-and-egg-burger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351472-pizza-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/412928-fried-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/337081-turkey-ham-and-pineapple-scrumble-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/408168-ham-and-cheese-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/408214-ham-and-cheese-with-carrot-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335957-peach-and-cheese-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368349-black-pepper-roasted-pork-and-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404505-vegan-salad-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335298-lg-double-cheese-chicken-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367540-fried-egg-and-yogurt-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368882-egg-burger-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338681-egg-sandwich-diet-breakfast.