My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀.
You can have My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀 using 12 easy ingredients and 15 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀
- Prepare 1 of large chicken breast chopped into bite size pieces.
- It’s 700 g of king Prawns i used already cooked.
- It’s 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of 7 spice.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1 of chicken stock mixed in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- You need of Mix 3 tbls yellow curry paste to 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of double Cream.
- You need 2 handfuls of frozen green beans.
- Prepare 1 tbls of tomato puree.
My Yellow Coconut Curried Chicken & king Prawns. 😀 step by step
- Add the butter to the pan and heat up.
- Then add the onions fry a little then add the paprika and 7 spice (chinese spice).
- Mix the yellow curry paste in water.
- Then add the chicken to the mix and fry until chicken is all coloured..
- Mix your chicken stock in a cup.
- Add the curry paste mix to the chicken and mix in.
- Then the chicken stock.
- Then the cream and mix in.
- Cream mix.
- Next add the Frozen green beans.
- Then add the Prawns and mix in.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the Tomato puree stir and simmer or keep warm until needed.
- Make some Basmatti rice or Homemade chips or both with this dish. And chapata to dip. Serve hot.