Spicy Bacon & Shrimp Soup.
This Tasty Spicy Bacon & Shrimp Soup using 14 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. This is guide how cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Bacon & Shrimp Soup
- It’s of Jumbo shrimp cleaned and deveined.
- Prepare 1-2 slices of low sodium chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 of potato.
- You need 1 of zucchini.
- You need a few slices of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare of Green onions for garnish.
- Prepare of Limes for garnish.
- You need 1 can of El Pato spicy jalapeno tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of mixed veggies rinsed and drained.
- It’s a few slices of onion.
- You need to taste of Old bay seasoning.
- It’s of Water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chicken bullion.
Spicy Bacon & Shrimp Soup step by step
- Start by chopping your fresh veggies. Boil in a seperate small pot till tender set aside..
- Clean your shrimp and butterfly the back set aside. Chop your bacon and add to pot with sliced onion. Cook down till bacon is just about done, now add in tomato, spicy tomato sauce and water to fill half the pan. Bring to a boil reduce to a simmer..
- Once broth base is simmering add in can veggies, seasonings, and cooked veggies and let simmer another 20 minutes taste for seasoning. Now add in shrimp cook 5-7 minutes serve with lines and sprinkle with chopped green onions! Enjoy.