Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos. These shrimp tacos are spicy and delicious. They are served with my favorite avocado salsa and topped with a creamy sour cream and cilantro sauce. The sour cream sauce is the perfect sauce for these tacos because it helps balance the heat and add a delicious flavor.
But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. And I think these Low-Carb Shrimp and Avocado Tacos sound perfect for a late summer dinner, when you're not ready for soup or stew but you want something more And we absolutely loved these tacos with slightly-spicy shrimp mixed with a tasty avocado-cilantro-lime mixture, and using my favorite. Low-Carb Keto Smoky Spicy Sweet Chili Shrimp is a quick and easy delicious recipe that is perfect for keto diets and meal prep lifestyles. You can have Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare 20 of Shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- It’s of Squeeze of Lemon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
This recipe includes fresh garlic, olive oil, and a secret ingredient that brings out the smoky flavor! The fresh squeezed lemon juice is the perfect accent! Spicy sauteed shrimp are served in soft tacos with chopped mango, red onion, and a drizzle of kicked-up Ranch dressing. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. **Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients.
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside..
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells..
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
Low carb Shrimp Scampi: garlicky sauteed shrimp in a buttery white wine & lemon sauce is finished with parsley & Parmesan. Before I get to this great low carb shrimp scampi recipe, I want to share a few things that have become important to me since starting my low carb life style and having kids I especially love these spicy shrimp. They are so very tasty, and – just as important – very easy to make. My husband, who loves well-seasoned Bursting with flavor, these oven baked spicy shrimp are amazing and so easy to make. Serve them on cauliflower rice, or use in salads and low carb tacos.