Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti. This creamy sauce is made with simple ingredients most likely already in your pantry. It tastes tangy, yet slightly sweet and absolutely delicious on chicken, pork, shrimp or veggies. Sweet potato soup balances the sweet and savory with onions, garlic, onions, and leeks, along with a bit Creamy and satisfying!
The simple side dish tastes rich and takes just minutes to simmer together. It's for surely gotta be sweet potato curry, for surely for sure. It's vegan, gluten-free and super flavorful! This Delicious Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti
- Prepare 1/2 of ribbon cut spaghetti.
- You need 1 of whole white onion (minced).
- It’s 4 pcs of chilli (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- You need 250 grams of all purpose cream.
- You need 250 grams of canned tuna.
- You need 1/4 of kilo ground pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of kilo tomato sauce.
For extra creamy sweet potatoes, stir in sour cream or a splash of heavy cream, milk, or half-and-half. Serve with extra butter and chopped fresh herbs (optional) on top. Sweet Potato Soup Recipe – creamy without using any cream! The coconut milk makes it so Just as soon as the leaves start to turn, this creamy sweet potato soup is on the regular rotation at our house!
Creamy sweet & spicy pork with tuna spaghetti step by step
- Cook the pasta on a separate cookware. Put 5 pinches of salt and a dash of olive oil in 1 litre of water. Wait to boil. Put it in the pasta and cook till' aldente'..
- Saute garlic, onion, chilli using the oil from your canned tuna. Wait until onion becomes translucent…
- Add ground pork and tuna. Wait until pork becomes golden brown…
- Pour in the tomato sauce. Add 200 grams of all purpose cream and 5 tablespoons of sugar. Cook it for 10-15 minutes to oxidize the tomato sauce..
- Don't forget to blanch your pasta in a bowl of cold water to keep it aldente'. Put the pasta in a bowl. Pour in a good amount of sauce and the remaining all purpose cream for presentation. Enjoy, the sweet & spice creamy pork & tuna pasta! Filipino style!.
The gin-based Ace is one of the most underrated creamy cocktails. Perfect for brunch, the sweet-tart cocktail mixes gin with cream, egg. Creamy Sweet Corn Pasta – this incredibly delicious pasta dish makes use of the best summer sweet corn. Dairy free, gluten free depending on the kind of pasta you use, and kid-friendly. Just boil sweet potatoes, mash with Neufchatel cheese, and season with sea salt to make this View image.