Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp.
You can cook Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp using 4 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp
- Prepare 3 T of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 of lime, juiced.
- Prepare 1 T of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (30-40 per lb).
Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp step by step
- In large zip top bag, combine seasoning, juice and oil. Add in shrimp, seal bag and marinade in refrigerator for 20 min..
- Preheat grill and lightly oil grate. Remove shrimp from marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade..
- Cook shrimp on grill until pink, about 2 min. on each side..