Prawns Spicy Garlic Gravy.
This Perfect Prawns Spicy Garlic Gravy using 12 easy ingredients and 16 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Prawns Spicy Garlic Gravy
- You need of garlic paste.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- Prepare of green chilis.
- Prepare of red chilis.
- Prepare of coriander.
- It’s 1 kg of prawns.
- Prepare 4 of onions.
- It’s 4 of tomatoes.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- You need of butter.
- You need of pepper.
Prawns Spicy Garlic Gravy step by step
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin powder and 1 teaspoon garlic paste.
- Add finely chopped onions.
- Add garlic ginger paste when onions are golden brown.
- Fry the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Add prawns.
- Add pepper and fry till crisp.
- Add tomatoes as a layer above the onions and prawns.
- Then add red chili powder, green chilis and coriander powder with cumin powder.
- Add finely chopped coriander and salt.
- Cook for 10 – 12 minutes with closed lid.
- Open the lid and mix properly.
- Adjust salt and spices accordingly.
- Add one tbsp of butter to add richness to the gravy.
- Serve hot.
- Extra points to remember, once you have caramilized the onions and have added the garlic ginger and tomatoes it is very important to mush and stir the gravy. Incomplete cooking is when you are able to see the onions and tomatoes, make sure your gravy is 75% smooth as a paste. Addition use prawn stock with the shells you remove and reduce it till you get a thick stock. The prawns need to be stir fried with butter and garlic before adding it to the gravy..