My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁.
You can cook My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁 using 19 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁
- It’s 2 tbls of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 of Medium Onion diced.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare 1 inch of grated Ginger.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts cut into bitesize.
- It’s 1 Cup of uncooked Prawns.
- You need 1 tsp of dried turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 cup of Passata.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Dried Corriander.
- You need 2 tbls of dried Garam Masala.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- You need 2 tbls of curry paste mixed in cold water.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock cube.
- You need 1/2 Pint of boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet Peas.
- You need 1 tbls of Mango Chutney.
- It’s 1 cup of Plain yogurt.
My Chicken & Prawn Curry. With Basmati Rice and Sultanas.😁 instructions
- Have the rice on cooking when its cooked set aside add the sultanas to the rice and mix.Heat up the butter and fry the onions for 1 minute then add the Garlic and Ginger. And mix in..
- Next add the chicken also the raw prawns turn down heat and cook until all the chicken is coloured. Add another tbls butter if dry..
- Next add all the spices quickly while the chicken is cooking then add boiling water with the chicken stock dissolved in and stir. Next add the passata and peas. Stir turn it up to the boil then turn down low and simmer stirring often..
- Add the mango Chutney and stir in. Also the curry paste mixed with cold water carry on simmering for 10 minutes..
- Lastly take the curry off the heat let it cool down then add the yogurt and stir in bring to the boil amd turn down to simmering again for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with Basmati Rice with Sultanas..