Spicy grilled shrimp. The spices were just right for this recipe. It had a really good flavor. I did leave the shrimp in the garlic, salt, spice mixture.
A few hours in the spicy marinade, and these shrimp are ready for the fire. The recipe calls for shell-on shrimp for extra flavor. Quinoa, shrimp, and chickpeas pack a triple punch of protein in the this tasty summer dish of Spicy Grilled Shrimp with Quinoa Salad. This Tasty Spicy grilled shrimp using 8 easy ingredients and 3 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy grilled shrimp
- It’s 1 of large clove garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of coarse salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 pounds of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 8 of wedges lemon, for garnish.
Nothing makes me happier than cooking food over a fire. Grilled shrimp are easier to cook if they are butterflied. Butterflying means to partially cut through the thick. These grilled shrimp skewers are quick, easy, and totally healthy.
Spicy grilled shrimp step by step
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to from a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated..
- Lightly oil grill. Cool shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
The sauce here doubles as a marinade It's easy! Get your grill (or your grill pan) hot, and cook until shrimp is opaque and pink. A simple marinade of cilantro with a kick of cayenne pepper make these a delicious and spicy-as-you-like addition to summer meals. Chili's Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos is hands down my absolute favorite food on earth. If using wooden skewers, place in shallow container and cover with water.