Sour & Spicy Tuna. Перевод слова sour, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. sour [ˈsauə]Существительное. sour / sours. sour перевод в словаре английский – русский. The mood of some of the public quickly soured, however, when allegations surfaced that prominent charities were misappropriating funds. From Middle English sour, from Old English sūr ("sour"), from Proto-Germanic *sūraz ("sour"), from Proto-Indo-European *súHros ("sour").
Sour definition is – being, inducing, or marked by the one of the five basic taste sensations that is produced chiefly by acids and is characteristic of lemon juice. How to use sour in a sentence. Having a taste characteristic of that produced by acids; sharp, tart, or tangy. Транскрипция и произношение слова "sour" в британском и американском вариантах. Подробный перевод и примеры. adjective, sour·er, sour·est. having an acid taste, resembling that of vinegar, lemon juice, etc.; tart. characteristic of something fermented: a sour smell. distasteful or disagreeable; unpleasant. sour. You can cook Sour & Spicy Tuna using 19 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Here is how you cook yummy food.
Ingredients of Sour & Spicy Tuna
- It’s 1 lb of cubed tuna.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes, cut into half.
- It’s 1 slice of ginger.
- It’s 2 of green onion, cut into pieces.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Prepare pieces of (optional) hot pepper, cut into.
- Prepare of few cilantro, finely chopped.
- It’s of ~~ Marinade for tuna ~~.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of potato starch.
- You need of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice wine.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
If something is sour, it has a tangy or sharp flavor, like a lemon. Your brother may love the taste of limes, while they're way too sour for Sour comes from the Old English sur, "sour, tart, or fermented." Sour. Spring collection "a real life experiment". Now here we are, at the last Sour Files episode, filmed and curated by Gustav Tonnesen himself.
Sour & Spicy Tuna step by step
- Mix tuna with marinade and marinate for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare other ingredients..
- Heat a pan with veg. oil and saute green onions, ginger, and garlic. Then, stir fry cherry tomatoes with salt and rice wine till soft..
- Add cubed tuna and put a lid on. Cook about 2 minutes..
- Quickly Stir fry everything together then add hot pepper, maple syrup, teriyaki sauce, and water. Continuing stir-fry until the sauce becomes thick. Finally, sprinkle cilantro on the top. Enjoy!.
Sour cream (in North American English, Australian English and New Zealand English) or soured cream (British English) is a dairy product obtained by fermenting regular cream with certain kinds of lactic acid bacteria. sour definition: The definition of sour is something with an acidic taste, or someone who is resentful or angry. (adjective) Milk that has gone bad is an example of something that would be described as sour. Definition of sour written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. Meaning of sour for the defined word. It's easy to make a cocktail more sweet or sour or dilute; it's harder to make it unsweet or unsour and undilute.