Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry.
You can cook Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry using 12 simple ingredients and 3 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry
- You need 100 grams of green bean, sliced in 1/4 length.
- You need 2 cans of sardines in water, drained.
- Prepare 3 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 10 of dried chilies, chopped.
- You need 1 inch of dried galangal.
- Prepare 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of hard boiled egg, peeled and sliced.
Spicy Sardines and Green Bean Stir Fry instructions
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil, saute the shallots and garlic until fragrant. Add in the chilies, galangal and kaffir lime leaves. Stir it..
- Add the green bean and sardines. Add the sweet soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir it. Pour the water in. Cook until the liquid reduced..
- Serve with sliced eggs..