Nasi Bakar Sambal Tuna (Spicy Tuna Grilled Rice). Magelangan fried rice or also commonly called fried rice Mawut, comes from one city in the province of Central Java, namely. Apabila bosan dengan nasi goreng yang itu-itu saja, patut mencoba resep Nasi Goreng Tuna Spicy. Resep masakan ini merupakan kreasi nasi goreng dengan mengkombinasikan daging tuna.
For this spicy tuna donburi recipe, the spiciness of the tuna — the Sriracha chili sauce, chili pepper (shichimi togarashi) and chili oil (rayu) — may all be adjusted to suit the level of heat you desire. Fiery Spicy Tuna Roll with sashimi grade tuna tossed in a sesame Sriracha sauce, topped with some spicy mayo for that extra oomph! Moisten your hands and fingers in Tezu so the rice won't stick. You can have Nasi Bakar Sambal Tuna (Spicy Tuna Grilled Rice) using 13 easy ingredients and 5 simple steps. This is guide how achieve that.
Ingredients of Nasi Bakar Sambal Tuna (Spicy Tuna Grilled Rice)
- You need 4-5 sheets of banana leaves.
- It’s 2 of plates white rice.
- It’s of For the tuna sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 can of tuna, drained (I used tuna in water).
- You need 6 cloves of shallots, finely sliced.
- You need 2 of lemongrass, cut the white part, finely sliced.
- It’s to taste of salt and sugar.
- You need of For ground spices:.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 3 cloves of shallots.
- You need 6 of red chili peppers (jalapeño or serrano).
- You need 2 of birds eye chili peppers (optional).
This vinegared water not only eliminates the odor of previously handled fish but also has anti-bacterial. Nasi bakar bumbu rendang is one of the popular street foods. A while ago I made this Nasi Bakar Ayam Kemangi (Grilled Rice with Chicken and Basil) and it was a pretty big hit at our house. Bonita Food: Sambal Bubuk Cakalang (Spicy and Aromatic Skipjack Tuna Floss) – indonesian dish #sambal.
Nasi Bakar Sambal Tuna (Spicy Tuna Grilled Rice) instructions
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Sauté shallots and lemongrass until fragrant. Add ground spices. Cook until ground spices change color..
- Add tuna. Keep stirring until all the ingredients mix well. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Prepare 2 sheets banana leaves. Spread 1 plate of white rice out in an even layer on top of the banana leaves. Place 1/2 tuna sauce mixture in the center of white rice. Add basil leaves to taste. Fold banana leaves over to encase tuna sauce completely in rice, and secure each end with a toothpick. Do the same thing one more time with the rest of the rice..
- Heat the grill pan over medium high-heat. Place banana leaves wraps on the grill and grill until banana leaves browned and charred 10-15 minutes each side..
- Serve warm with tomato and cucumber slices! 😋.
Great for entertaining and they reheat well. Bahan Isi Nasi Bakar Ikan Tuna. Masukan beras dengan sisa bahan, kemudian masak bersama. Wash the tuna well and keep aside. Add tuna, spring onions, soya sauce and salt to taste.