Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl. These Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls have tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! The fresh veggies and tender shrimp gives boring old Ramen a burst of flavor and is amazingly delicious! I use my Cast Iron Dutch Oven for this recipe and serve it in these ramen bowls my kids love!
Water level is important you need to be exact or you'll be left with ramen noodle soup and we don't want that we want steamed. These Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowls have tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! Shrimp Ramen bowls will bring a cheap meal to the next level. This Delicious Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl using 17 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl
- It’s 6 of Jumbo shrimp fresh or frozen (thawed) remove shells.
- Prepare 2 packages of dry ramen noodles discard seasoning packet.
- It’s 5 cloves of Crushed Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 6-8 of baby bok choy.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen edamame.
- You need 6 cups of Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- You need 1 tbsp of sliced scallions.
- It’s 1 half of a jalapeno pepper diced.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1-2 ears of corn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic pepper seasoning salt.
- You need 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
Tender shrimp, crisp veggies and spicy Sriracha! This Instant Pot Ramen is delicious, with chicken, eggs and vegetables in hearty chicken soup. Spice up the ramen noodles with chili oil for an extra kick. Creole spiced shrimp, fresh herbs and vegetables, and a luscious guacamole sauce top this shrimp ramen noodle bowl.
Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl step by step
- In a large deep skillet or wok, take 2 tblsp of Garlic and saute in 3 Tblsp of Olive oil saute till fragrant then add bok choy saute for 2 mins and add chicken broth, cook until softened then with a slotted spoon take bok choy out of pan..
- Put edamame, corn, carrots, jalapeno and remain garlic in pan after 5 mins add soy sauce and sesame oil cook for another 5 minutes..
- In medium pot put 4 cups of salted water on stove bring to a boil add ramen noodles cook for 3 to 5 mins drain in collander don't over cook as they will continue to cook in broth..
- Meanwhile ramen is cooking in a saute or grill pan add 2 tblsp of Olive oil once pan is warme d up add shrimp and sprinkle them with Garlic pepper season salt cook until pink.set aside.
- While shrimp is cooking grate ginger in large pan..
- Get 2 bowls put ramen noodles in each of them, then add broth,mixture with edamame and corn in, add shrimp and garnish with scallions,,enjoy,,😚.
When spring starts to creep Lots of tasty things going on in here. Fresh shrimp that's spicy but not set-your-mouth-on-fire hot. Plenty of my favorite veggies, like tomatoes and. A satisfying, one-bowl dinner of ramen noodles, shrimp and napa cabbage in a spicy broth flavored with ginger, garlic and sriracha. Cook the ramen until tender, drain and rinse with cool water to eliminate any excess starch.