Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to the package directions until al dente. Wine note: Linguine with Spicy Shrimp combines peppery heat with a creamy sauce, making a fuller-bodied white a good partner. Heat the oil in the pasta pot over medium-high heat.
Creamy Tuscan shrimp linguine is one of the world's easiest and tastiest recipes! Despite the scant ingredients, it tastes incredibly delicious, especially with linguine tossed right in the sauce to absorb all the lovely flavours. Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp on the skewers 🍤 🔥. This Perfect Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 using 10 simple ingredients and 7 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤
- It’s 1 box of linguine (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- Prepare 1 of small can diced green chilis.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- You need 2 Bags of Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s of Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
Creamy Garlic Shrimp / Prawn Pasta. Meanwhile, cook linguine in boiling water until al dente. Made with fresh shrimp, spicy tomatoes and creamy cheesy polenta. I made this dish a few weeks ago when I was craving seafood like something fierce.
Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp 🍤 step by step
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine……
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp 🍤…..Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink….Remove from heat…..
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo….. Stir well……
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well……
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot……
- Mix all well….Sprinkle parsley on top…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! 😋.
I saw these GIANT fresh wild shrimp and I knew I had to buy some. I had zero ideas what I wanted to do with them, but I knew they were coming. Creamy Shrimp Linguine. "My husband loves shrimp, so I'm always looking for different ways to fix it," explains Jackie Hannahs of Fountain, Michigan. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the onion, garlic and oregano in butter until onion is crisp-tender. Gradually add the cream and cheeses; cook and stir.