Sweet and Spicy Salmon.
This Delicious Sweet and Spicy Salmon using 9 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. Here is how you cook apetizing meal.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Salmon
- Prepare 5 of Salmon fillets (total about 1 1/2 pounds).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or to taste.
Sweet and Spicy Salmon step by step
- In a small bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients and set aside..
- Line the fryer basket with a grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Pat dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel and place them inside the fryer basket..
- Brush the surface of the salmon with melted butter. Generously sprinkle the surface of the salmon with the dry seasoning mix and pat the seasoning down. Air fry at 380F(190C) for about 6-8 minutes until the internal temperature exceeds 145F (63C) and the surface is nicely caramelized..
- Let rest for a few minutes before serving..