My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀.
You can cook My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀 using 12 simple ingredients and 4 easy steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀
- You need of Thin noodles enough for 1 person.
- You need 40 g of Muscles.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ginger grated.
- You need 1 of small clove Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh grinded black pepper.
- You need 2 of Chillies while.
- It’s 11 tbls of chilli oil.
- Prepare 1 tbls of thick spicy Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of White wine.
- It’s 1 tbls of soy sauce for fish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water boiling water.
My Spiced Noodle Soup with Mussels 😀 instructions
- Add the chilli oil to the pan. Next add the mussels and the whole chillies fry for 1 minutes next add the wine and let it bubble until it reduces down 3 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper. Stir to mix then add the fish soy sauce next the thick oyster sauce. And stir turn the heat down to simmer..
- Add the noodles to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes..
- Add the boiling water to the mussels and stir to mix all the flavours in the water then pour over the noodles in a bowl. Serve hot..