Mackerel, Broccoli and Garlic Stir-Fry.
This Tasty Mackerel, Broccoli and Garlic Stir-Fry using 7 easy ingredients and 5 easy steps. Learn how to cook it.
Ingredients of Mackerel, Broccoli and Garlic Stir-Fry
- You need 300 g of mackerel.
- It’s 50 g of Broccoli.
- It’s 6 of Mini tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sake.
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
Mackerel, Broccoli and Garlic Stir-Fry step by step
- Remove the bones from mackerel and cut into smaller pieces. Put the soy sauce, garlic powder, soy sauce, sake and the chopped mackerel pieces into a baggie and mix gently by hand. Leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes or half a day in the fridge..
- Cut broccoli into pieces and put into a pan of boiled water with a pinch of salt. Cook for as long as you like (par boiled is ok) then drain water..
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and fry the mackerel on medium heat with the lid on. Turn and fry until it is well cooked..
- Then add the broccoli and stir fry on medium heat for a minute. Shake the pan a little to mix it up but not too much..
- Finally, add the half cut mini tomatoes into the pan. Season with salt and pepper if needed, serve on a warmed plate and enjoy!.