Mahi Mahi Fritters.
You can have Mahi Mahi Fritters using 8 easy ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mahi Mahi Fritters
- It’s 200 g of mahi mahi.
- Prepare 1 piece of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 piece of grated ginger.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sake.
- You need 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of starch.
- It’s of Oil for frying.
Mahi Mahi Fritters instructions
- Remove any skin on the mahi mahi and cut into smaller pieces..
- Put the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sake and mahi mahi into a plastic baggie, and mix together well. Leave for at least 30 minutes up to a half day..
- Just before frying, put the starch into the bag, and shake contents to mix well..
- Heat oil in a sauce pan and fry the mahi mahi until it begins to get crispy. Turn and fry until it is well cooked..