Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce.
You can cook Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce using 11 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce
- Prepare 2 of whole tilapia or 4 fillets.
- You need 1 piece of fresh ginger root.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of bird's eye or Thai chili.
- You need 1 of small lemon.
- You need 3 teaspoons of fish sauce.
- Prepare 5 teaspoons of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 of small pinch salt.
- You need 1 of small bowl water.
- You need 3 of sprigs fresh dill.
Tilapia Stir-fry with Ginger Honey Sauce instructions
- Fillet the tilapias, rinse, pat dry..
- Dice the fillets into 3 cm cubes. Coat the fish with a little salt and black pepper and let sit about 15 minutes..
- Heat a good amount of cooking oil in a frying pan. When hot, place the fish in the pan and fry until golden brown on all sides..
- The tilapia tends to fall apart easily when fried, so gently use chopsticks to turn over cubes when frying..
- When both sides of fish are evenly fried, remove and drain the oil..
- Prepare the sauce: Peel off the skin of the ginger and pound. De-seed the bird’s eye chili and slice. Add to a bowl and stir well with honey, water, fish sauce, lemon juice, black pepper..
- Pound garlic and stir-fry until aromatic. Add the mixed sauce and bring to a boil..
- When the sauce thickens, drop the fried fish and chopped dill in. Shake the pan to let the sauce coat the fish or gently use chopsticks to stir thoroughly. Be gentle in order not to break apart the fish..
- Use a pair of tongs to pick out the fish and lay on serving platter. Sprinkle the remaining ginger and garlic left in the pan onto the fish. It's very tasty to serve this dish with rice or use the leftovers to fry with rice ^_^.