Spanish cod fritters. Adapted from Michael Pancheri of Allium. Your (and now my!) Spanish Salt Cod Fritters. These were my favorite part of an elaborate Seven Fishes Christmas Eve dinner.
The main reason is to preserve the fish this way. These are called bunelos de bacalao in Spanish, just as salt cod is called baccala In theory you can make these fritters from any cooked, flaked fish, but they are best with shredded, rehydrated bacalao. Try this fast version of the Spanish cod fritters recipe. This Perfect Spanish cod fritters using 8 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. This is guide how cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish cod fritters
- It’s 300 grams of salt-cured cod (in small pieces if possible).
- You need 220 grams of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 16 grams of baking powder.
- It’s 5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of parsley.
- Prepare 1 of oil for frying.
Translations of the phrase COD FRITTERS from english to spanish and examples of the use of "COD FRITTERS" in a sentence with their translations: We have this recipe of cod fritters in two formats. There is much debate between the Spanish and Portuguese as to who has the better cod fritters; we don't want to ruffle any feathers and we're not choosing sides, but we will say that these cod fritters. A few cod fritters served as spanish tapas Cod fritters, traditional Spanish tapas Bunuelos de Bacalao. These delicious Spanish cod fritters are so easy to make with this step by step video recipe.
Spanish cod fritters step by step
- Put the cod in water to de-salt it. Change the water before night.
- Use a kitchen towel to dry the cid. Extend the towel, put the cod in it +if possible, the cutsshoukd not touch each other) and roll the the towel all you can..
- Mix the flour, the milk, the baking powder and the egg yolkds until you have a slightly runny batter..
- Mince the garlic and parsely and add to the batter and mix..
- Mince the cod, and add too. Mix..
- Bring the egg whites to soft peaks and carefully add in the batter. Use a spatula too stir..
- Heat oil in a pan. Once hot yiu can start frying. I use a teaspon to messue the batter per each fritter..
If you make Spanish Cod Fritters Recipe please tag my name @munchkintimeblog on Instagram. Bacalao – salt cod – is one of the great Spanish delights, adding flavor to bland ingredients such as potatoes. Cod fritters spanish tapas – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. How to Make Chicken, Scallion, and Ginger Fritters. Photo "Cod fritters spanish tapas" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.