Stir fry with shrimp. Shrimp Stir Fry is a quick and healthy meal that everyone loves! Loads of ginger and garlic, fresh veggies and juicy shrimp are tossed in a simple delicious stir fry sauce. If no one would judge us we would eat this stir fry every single night.
Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Can you make this Shrimp Stir-Fry ahead of time? Shrimp Stir Fry with an easy Asian sauce is an easy healthy dinner recipe loaded with protein and vegetables. This Appetizing Stir fry with shrimp using 17 easy ingredients and 12 simple steps. Follow these simple steps to achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fry with shrimp
- Prepare 12 of medium shrimp.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of corn starch.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 small bag of stir fry veggies (not frozen).
- It’s 1 small bag of spinach ( not frozen ).
- It’s to taste of Chopped green onion.
- It’s to taste of Chopped celery.
- You need to taste of More parsley.
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need to taste of More sesame seeds.
- You need to taste of More soy sauce.
Serve over rice or noodles for a tasty meal! Instead of take-out, make an easy shrimp stir-fry for dinner using steamed brown rice, forzen shrimp, and frozen stir-fry vegetables. Succulent shrimp stir fry is cooked to perfection and tossed with an array of flavors from sesame and garlic and folded into brown rice udon noodles. Just because you've made the choice to live a healthy lifestyle, doesn't mean you have to say goodbye to classic dishes like Shrimp Stir Fry!
Stir fry with shrimp step by step
- Cook rice. You can do this ahead have time, but have it warm when you add it..
- Do all your chopping and put all the veggies aside.
- Thaw shrimp in cold water..
- Whisk together soy sauce, corn starch, garlic, parsley, crushed red pepper flakes, and sesame seeds..
- Place shrimp in shallow backing dish and marinade in sauce from step 2..
- Set oven to low broil..
- Heat olive oil and scramble the eggs in wok or large fry pan..
- Place shrimp in the shallow baking dish in oven to broil for 5 minutes, turning them over half way through..
- Add all the veggies to the wok or large fry pan and cook until the spinach starts to reduce..
- Add your cooked rice and stir into the veggies.
- Add sesame seeds and soy sauce to taste..
- Plate up and put shrimp on top. Drizzle with the sauce left in the baking dish..
This Cashew Shrimp Stir-fry is a Cantonese dish and an all-time favorite. Staying true to Cantonese cuisine, its flavor is mild and delicate–the shrimp are plump and crisp, and the cashews are crunchy and nutty. With celery as the third "player," the whole dish is refreshing and so well-balanced. A healthy and easy meal to enjoy any time! Succulent shrimp, slathered in a delicious.