Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce. The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). They are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk'ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen ("chicken"), of uncertain origin.
They are members of the Phasianidae, or pheasant, family of birds. Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. Chicken definition is – the common domestic fowl (Gallus gallus) especially when young; also : its flesh used as food. You can have Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce using 15 easy ingredients and 6 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce
- You need 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken thighs, de-boned and skinned,.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli cut into florets,.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions, cut in rings, whites and greens separated,.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, crushed,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Lee brand),.
- It’s 3 tsp of fish sauce,.
- It’s 2 tsp of white sugar or granulated stevia sweetener,.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken stock cube,.
- You need 2 cups of boiling water,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of white pepper,.
- You need of Cooking oil (I used a spray oil).
- You need of For the marinade:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cornflour,.
- Prepare Half of a bowl cold water,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
How to use chicken in a sentence. I gotta get some chicken.. . A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
Chicken & Broccoli In Oyster Sauce step by step
- Mix the cornflour into the bowl of cold water until no lumps remain. Add the light soy sauce and stir. Take the chicken and cover it in cling film on a chopping board and smash it out as thin as possible using a rolling pin. Trim off any excess fat. Cut into fine strips and add to the cornflour mix. Leave in the fridge to marinade for at least 30 mins..
- Heat up a wok over a high heat and add some oil. Once hot, pour off 90% of the marinade water from the chicken and pour the rest into the wok. Cook for two minutes then add in the crushed garlic and season with a pinch of white pepper..
- Turn the heat down to medium. Add in the whites of the spring onions and the sugar and stir. Crumble over the stock cube then add 2 cups of boiling water. Bring to a simmer..
- After simmering for a minute add the fish sauce. Stir to combine. Add in the broccoli florets and simmer gently until 95% of the water has evaporated and reduced down..
- Add in the oyster sauce. Stir it through gently to incorporate..
- Serve up and garnish with the remaining greens of the spring onions. Enjoy!.
Female Chickens are called Hens; males are called "Roosters" or "Cocks." A castrated male is Young males are called "cockerels." A chicken raised for just meat, as opposed to also eggs, is called. He can be mean to his younger sister, and even to the rest of the family. Million Dollar Chicken Casserole – This is our go-to chicken casserole! SO easy to make and tastes Awesome Sauce Chicken – seriously delicious!!! Season the chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.