This Appetizing Camaron Rebosado using 9 simple ingredients and 7 easy steps. Here is how you achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Camaron Rebosado
- It’s 2 lb of headless large shrimp, peeled.
- Prepare 2 pcs of lemon.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- You need 3 pieces of raw eggs, beaten.
- It’s 3 tbsp of fresh milk or half and half.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil.
Camaron Rebosado instructions
- Marinate the shrimp in lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, lemon pepper and garlic salt in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the eggs and milk stir until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Heat cooking oil in large pan.
- When oil is hot enough, dip a piece of shrimp in the batter (leave the tail uncovered) then deep fry until the color of the other part turns dark yellow and the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan or fryer then place in a plate with paper towel to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve with sweet & sour sauce. Share and enjoy..