Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients). I'm so hungry for this Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry, my belly thinks my throat's been cut off. It felt good getting that out there. I hope I didn't hurt your ears!
Spoon over basmati or jasmine rice. Try the recipe with chicken or steak, too. This shrimp and broccoli stir-fry is even faster than takeout. You can have Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients) using 6 simple ingredients and 4 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients)
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- You need 4 tbsp of dried shrimps.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 of garlic, crushed, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 50 ml of water.
This easy stir-fry works with both fresh or frozen broccoli. If you go the frozen route, there's no need to thaw the broccoli beforehand — just blanch it in the pan before you cook the shrimp, which gives it a head-start while also leaving. Stir fried broccoli wit oyster sauce is the most popular and easy food in all country. Shrimp Broccoli Stir Fry is the quick and easy way to dinner tonight!
Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients) step by step
- Soak the dried shrimps, after five minutes or so, remove the water. If you want less salty shrimps, soak for at least 15 minutes..
- Heat the pan with oil. Stir-fry the garlic, then add dried shrimps, then broccoli florets. Add honey..
- Stir from time to time. After a couple of minutes, pour the water inside, lower the heat, and cover..
- When the broccoli florets have changed color, it is done!.
With tender-crisp veggies, succulent shrimps, and a savory sauce, it's sure Stir-frying is a type of Chinese cooking technique in which ingredients are quickly "fried" in a small amount of oil over high heat until nicely seared. Dried shrimp is the most common dried seafood and is used extensively in Chinese cooking. The vegetable used to make this tasty ingredient is not a preserved vegetable like Chinese preserved mustard greens, but is stir-fried with boiled green olives with plenty of oil and a few choice spices. Stir fry meals are one of the healthiest options available because they are usually loaded with veggies and whole grains. This shrimp stir fry is sure Shrimp dishes are not just for special occasions.