Vegetables and prawn fritters. Vegetable fritters: you will not be able to stop at one! Prawn & Vegetable Fritters / Anchovies Vegetable Fritters Thanks for watching, thumbs up if you like this video and subscribe to my channel Visit my blog. These fragrant prawn fritters are gluten-free and absolutely delicious.
Cheese loves vegetables, so tossing a little into the. Add to the vegetables and combine well. Fried prawns fritters starter Vegetable fritters are a popular snack in japanese Fried shrimp. shrimp and vegetable fritters Kakiage soba , japanese noodle dish Fried shrimp roti Pork Congee Deep-fried flour coated seafood. You can have Vegetables and prawn fritters using 15 simple ingredients and 6 easy steps. Learn how to achieve delicious meal.
Ingredients of Vegetables and prawn fritters
- It’s 300 gr of plain flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of gloves minced garlic.
- You need 2 of shallots chopped.
- Prepare 500 ml of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 of carrot cut julienne.
- It’s 1 can of (400)gr corn kernel.
- It’s 1 of big chilli take out the seeds and chopped.
- You need 150 gr of bean sprouts.
- You need of Spring onions chopped.
- Prepare of Celery leaf chopped.
- You need as needed of Small prawn as much.
- It’s of Big chilli and shallots for garnish.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken stock powder.
I made my vegetable fritters healthier by pan-frying them. I also added a touch of tumeric to give these fritters a hint of curry taste. How to make the perfect fritters, with a crisp, crunchy coating concealing a soft, billowy interior. Cucur Udang (Prawn Fritters) Recipe: prawn fritters.
Vegetables and prawn fritters instructions
- Mix all together plain flour, salt and chicken stock powder. Add eggs and coconut milk.
- Mix the batter until no lumps..
- Add all vegetables onto the batter..
- Heat the vegetables oil till hot..
- Scoop the batter with soup ladder add prawn in the middle and fry till golden brown..
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce..
These potato fritters with red lentils are super easy to make and so delicious! They're best with spicy sriracha mayonnaise. Many potato fritters contain eggs and are, thus, not vegan. However, it's super easy to omit the egg and make vegan fritters. They will still hold together very well.