Fish and chips with polenta fries. Brush each fry generously with olive oil. Fish and chips is a hot dish consisting of fried fish in batter served with chips. The dish originated in England and is an example of culinary fusion.
Fish is the Dish provides information and recipes for different species of seafood; and the health benefits of seafood. We're working with seafood businesses across the UK to bring you direct access to some of the best fish and shellfish from around our shores. These golden Air Fryer Polenta Fries make a great snack or appetizer for the whole family. This Yummy Fish and chips with polenta fries using 14 simple ingredients and 9 simple steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish and chips with polenta fries
- Prepare 8-10 of filet of fish I like cod or basa.
- Prepare 1 of big bag of regular chips crashed on processor.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbs of parsley.
- It’s 2 tbs of fresh dill.
- You need 1 tbs of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of lime juice.
- You need of Salt to liking.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of For the polenta fries.
- Prepare 1 package of polenta cut it to look like fries.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s of Smoked paprika.
Find out how to make Baked Polenta Fries too. Air Fryer Polenta Fries are the perfect appetizer, side dish or snack. Totally crave-worthy, these golden Polenta Chips are crispy on the outside, yet fluffy and. If the polenta is really thick then it is ready to pour into a square dish lined with cling film.
Fish and chips with polenta fries step by step
- First dry and put salt and pepper on the fish.
- Now add the mayo,parsley,dill, lime juice, butter and salt pepper to taste in to a mall bowl enough to fit one fish fillet.
- Now put the chips in to a plate or a small baking pan. First coat the fish with the mayonnaise.
- Now coat them with the chips.
- Now you can put the oven to 400f and start warming it up.
- Now you can put the fish on a baking pan when the oven is hot put them in for about 15 min.
- For the polenta fries coat all the fries in a bowl with salt pepper and paprika.
- Now on a big pan fry them on high heat till crisp carefully they brake easy.
- Enjoy 😉.
Once cold it will be set and firm. Arrange on a baking tray lined with foil and sprayed generouly with cooking spray. OK, so my British accent is pure rubbish, but this classic dish made with Paleo ingredients is fit for the finest pubs anywhere. Even though they're referred to as chips, Americans would call this fish and fries, and we're making some nice thick sweet potato fries to go. These polenta fries are beautifully cooked and presented.