Tuna Broccoli & Mushroom Stir Fry.
You can cook Tuna Broccoli & Mushroom Stir Fry using 7 simple ingredients and 3 simple steps. Learn how to cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Tuna Broccoli & Mushroom Stir Fry
- It’s 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1 of broccoli head cut into bite-sized florets.
- Prepare 200 g of canned tuna flakes.
- It’s 200 g of sliced mushroom.
- It’s of Optional: 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch to thicken the sauce.
Tuna Broccoli & Mushroom Stir Fry step by step
- Melt butter and add garlic and ginger cook until garlic becomes light golden brown..
- On high heat, add mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add tuna and cook for another 2-3 minutes (If replacing with chicken make sure to cook thoroughly). Make sure to stir briskly to avoid burning..
- Add oyster sauce and water (optional: with cornstach) and let simmer for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce. Add cut broccoli, season with salt and pepper and let it cook for 3 minutes. Serve with rice or noodles..