This Perfect Sardines Fritters using 10 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Sardines Fritters
- Prepare 2 of canned sardines in tomato sauce(155g).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of onion, minced.
- You need 2 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 4 of Chives, chopped.
- It’s of Coriander, chooped.
- It’s 1 of carrot, minced (optional).
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Oil, for pan frying.
Sardines Fritters step by step
- Open canned sardines and drain all the sauce. Transfer sardines to a medium bowl and mash with a fork..
- Add the garlic, onion, carrot, eggs, flour, chives, coriander, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly..
- Heat oil in a skillet. Drop mixture by the spoonful, then flatten and fry, roughly about 30 seconds on each side..
- Drain on paper towels to remove excess oil..
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or eat as it is..