pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato. Asparagus can be bitter if not prepared properly which could be why so many don't like it. This was so simple and the flavor was terrific. Meanwhile, you add your potatoes back to the skillet, cut-side down, and you add your asparagus right in the center.
Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer. Pan fried asparagus goes well with Oven Baked Salmon Fillets or steak. This Delicious pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato using 9 easy ingredients and 9 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato
- You need 2 medium of haddock.
- It’s 1 dozen of asparagus.
- Prepare 5 medium of potatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 bunch of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of all purpose seasoning.
You can also add it to a salad. My Spanish Chorizo Potato Salad has beans in it. I love asparagus and am always looking for different ways to make it! Your pan fried asparagus looks so fabulous and delicious!
pan fried haddock with asparagus and potato instructions
- melt 1 table spoon of butter in large pan and place in haddock skin side down.
- wash and cut potatoes in to squares, then cover in flour and a pinch of salt.
- add tablespoon of butter to another pan and add prepared asparagus on low heat.
- fry off some rosemary and crushed garlic in oil in another pan, add potatoes.
- sprinkle teaspoons of paprika and all purpose seasoning to haddock and ensure the skins aren't sticking to the pan.
- give the asparagus a shake and add salt and pepper if you wish.
- turn the potatoes a few times and add a little butter if necessary.
- turn haddock and keep on medium heat until cooked through.
- ensure everything is cooked thoroughly and serve :).
Cooking perfectly seared pan fried haddock every time is easy! This simple step-by-step guide will help you cook light, crispy fish, perfect for a quick This whole process of pan frying the haddock should be done in a hot pan over medium high heat. this will prevent any moisture from leaking out. Photo about Pan-fried haddock with new potatoes and steamed vegetables. I love asparagus, and if you do, then you'll love this recipe. Nothing fancy, and it's ready in minutes.