You can have Fried Bass using 4 easy ingredients and 6 easy steps. This is guide how achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of Fried Bass
- It’s 3 cup of Aunt Jemmima yellow corn meal.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 4 fillets of of bass. largemouth or smallmouth bass.
- It’s 1 of season salt, accent, garlic powder, lemon pepper, and black pepper..
Fried Bass instructions
- preheat grease to 375.
- put corn meal into seperate bowl and add lemon pepper to corn meal. shake to mix. when I smell the lemon pepper I know I've added enough..
- in a seperate bowl mix 3 eggs. add season salt, accent, garlic powder, and black pepper. I imagine myself seasoning 4 fillets and that's how much I know to add to the eggs of each seasoning.
- dry the fillets on paper towels before cooking. it drys them and the eggs stick to the fillets and batter better..
- dip in eggs then put in corn meal and then off to the fryer. 8 min per fillet unless small fillets then only 6 min. if frying all 4 fillets at once then 10 min. all depends on how much grease your using. I have a fry daddy that has 1/2 gallon oil. and cook 2 fillets at once. takes 8 min at 375 temp..
- put on paper towels after taking out of fryer to soak up unwanted grease and yum yum!.