fried cod. Fried Cod is our favorite fried fish. We like it because it's a mild white fish with a firm texture. This means that it's not super fishy tasting, which means it's great for the kiddos.
Lightly coat the base of a non-stick frying pan with olive oil then place the pan over a medium-high heat. Cod is coated in Flour and deep fried. A Skinless Cod Fillet,Simply fried in olive oil butter and lemon juice. You can cook fried cod using 6 simple ingredients and 2 simple steps. Learn how to achieve this tasty food.
Ingredients of fried cod
- You need 2 lb of cod filets boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 1 cup of ap flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt half for breading half for fish.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika half breading half fish.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated garlic powder half breading half fish.
Prepare the fish: Whisk the egg and milk in a medium bowl; add the cod and set aside to soak. Crack all eggs into a bowl, add a bit of salt and mix. The Fried Cod recipe out of our category Fish! Fried Cod – Delicate white fish on a tender bed of spinach.
fried cod instructions
- get oil hot in pan dredge filets in breading shake excess off put into hot oil.
- cook till done add to paper towels to drain oil.
If you know how to cook simple dishes, you`ll be able to cook even delicacies. So, today I`ll teach you to cook white fish on the frying pan. From all cod fish recipes I know, this pan-fried cod might be the quickest seafood dish. It is very simple to do at home. The Best Pan Fried Cod Recipes on Yummly