MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES. Myulchi bokkeum (멸치볶음), stir-fried dried anchovies, is a staple side dish in Korea. Korean stir-fried anchovies are sweet, savory, sticky and crunchy! This recipe shows two ways to prepare.
I saw the picture, and I started You see, I have a weakness for ikan bilis (anchovies) and chili. Fried Anchovies and Peanuts (jan myulchi bokkum). The reduce in the amount of bubbles will give u indications of the ikan bilis is ready. This Tasty MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES using 10 easy ingredients and 4 easy steps. Follow these simple steps to cook delicious meal.
Ingredients of MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES
- It’s 1 cup of Anchovies – deep fried.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sliced big red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated / Julian cut Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Some salt & seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of Sliced small chillies.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 of Lemon.
Almonds, brown sugar, dried anchovies, garlic, peanuts, rice syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, sugar, vegetable oil, walnuts, water, white sugar. Fresh anchovies are hard to find, but worth seeking out. They make for some excellent eating dipped in flour and egg and fried until Home Our Latest Posts Alici indorate e fritte (Fried Fresh Anchovies). Korean anchovy side dish recipe (Myulchi bokkeum).
MOMI FRIED ANCHOVIES step by step
- Deep fried anchovies and set in the strainer.
- In the pan, heat up the oil and add in the onion. Let the onion cook for few minutes then add in the garlic, chillies, sugar and seasoning. stir them for few minutes then add in the fries anchovies.
- Optionaly add in the egg and stir to scramble them together and serve while hot.
- Or it can be served without the egg. Place them on the serving bowl and add in the lemon juice.
Pan fried Korean anchovies are salty, sweet and delicious. Photo about Fried European anchovies with garlic sauce and polenta – a popular dish around the shores of the Black Sea. You can easily make your own boquerones (marinated white anchovies) at home. Here's how to cure your own anchovies like a pro. Make Your Own Boquerones (Marinated White Anchovies).