You can have Fried Tilapia using 4 easy ingredients and 10 easy steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Tilapia
- You need 6 medium of Tilapia (fish).
- Prepare 1 box of Zatarians fish fry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 4 slice of lemons.
Fried Tilapia instructions
- Pre-heat stove top with cooking oil to atleast 200°F.
- properly clean and rinse pieces of fish.
- Season fish with whatever seasoning you like.
- Thereafter place the fish on a plate and leave the fish partially damp.
- Pour box of Zatarians fish fry into a bag.
- Now place fish in bag of Zatarians fish fry and shake well until all fish is covered completely.
- Now it's time to fry make sure that oil is really hot you can do so by shaking a little of the excess fish fry into the pan of hot grease.
- Place fish in pan and Fry on each side for approximately 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from grease and enjoy.
- Add cut up lemon and you're all set.