Steamed Fish Fillet in Light Superior Sauce. This Cantonese steamed fish uses fish filets for an easy homemade version. This Cantonese steamed fish is a traditional and simple dish that's often served as one of the final courses in a traditional Chinese wedding banquet right before the last rice and the noodle course. Try our super easy Chinese Steamed Fish recipe and let us know what you think. xoxo Jamie on behalf of Spice N' Pans.
Pour superior sauce over the fish, garnish with spring onion and serve. Prepare Steam Fish light soy sauce**. Sprinkle shredded spring onion on top of cod fish and pour piping hot oil over it. You can have Steamed Fish Fillet in Light Superior Sauce using 12 simple ingredients and 5 easy steps. This is guide how achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Fish Fillet in Light Superior Sauce
- Prepare of Steamed Fish Fillet.
- You need 2 kg of fish fillet (any kind).
- It’s 10 grams of ground pepper.
- Prepare 10 grams of salt.
- Prepare 6 cup of water (for boiling/steaming).
- You need 1 of ginger (cut into thin strips).
- It’s of Light Superior Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of grated ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Garnish the dish with choi sum, place * How long you steam a fish depends on the equipment you use and the size of the fillet. Sauté ginger and leeks in oil. Add the rest of the ingredients then season with sugar, light soy sauce, and pepper. Steamed fish with ginger and spring onions is one of the easiest and best steamed fish recipe available.
Steamed Fish Fillet in Light Superior Sauce step by step
- Rub fish fillet with salt and ground pepper.
- Steam fish fillet with ginger strips.
- In a separate casserole, combine all ingredients for light superior sauce.
- Simmer to boil.
- Garnish with leeks and toasted garlic.
Using Chinese light soy sauce would be the best. Additionally, the gravy is sweetened with rock Instead of steaming the whole fish, you may use fish fillet which will work just the same. Make the best Steamed Fish Fillets with Black Bean Sauce with this easy recipe. pounds white-fleshed fish fillets (Lake Superior whitefish, halibut, rainbow trout or catfish). Cover and bring water to a boil. Place fillets in single layer on platter that fits into steamer or wok.