Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice. In a glass baking dish combine the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Stir well, mixing the vegetables and rice together.
Plus you can substitute the veggies for any kind you like and also add eggs if you like to. Try our easy teriyaki salmon recipe. Once hot, spray with oil then add the salmon, face down. This Delicious Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice using 24 simple ingredients and 13 easy steps. This is guide how cook this tasty food.
Ingredients of Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice
- Prepare of Salmon marinade.
- You need 2 of Salmon fillets.
- It’s 50 ml of soya sauce.
- It’s 50 ml of mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to season.
- It’s of vegetables.
- You need 1 bunch of kale.
- It’s 2 medium of carrots (diced).
- Prepare 1 small of onion (diced).
- You need 6 of mushrooms (cubed).
- You need 1 of pepper (diced).
- You need 1 dash of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of pepper for seasoning.
- It’s of Fried rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Cold cooked long grained rice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of miso paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hot water.
- It’s 1 of egg.
I used Jasmine rice but you can use brown rice. Or if you're short on time, instant rice works. Take the mystery out of fried rice by tackling this recipe featuring a vegetarian version, easily adapted for your favorite vegetables or Add teriyaki sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, salt, and red pepper flakes to the ginger and garlic; bring to a boil, reduce Reviews for: Photos of Vegetarian Fried Rice. From Japanese rice bowls, ramen, authentic teriyaki dishes, Japanese wafu pasta, to Japanese curry recipes, you'll find your dinner inspiration here.
Baked teriyaki salmon with stir fried vegetables and fried rice instructions
- Mix the salmon marinade in a bowl and add the salmon fillets..
- Marinade the salmon at room temperature for at least 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 300°F (fan).
- Place salmon fillets in kitchen foil on a roasting tin and loosely seal the edges (leave some edges open)..
- Place the salmon in the oven for 20 minutes (depending on size of fillets)..
- Whilst salmon is in the oven add oil to a pan until hot and fry the vegetables together until soft but still has a crunch..
- Add lemon juice stir the vegetables and turn off the heat..
- Add oil to another pan and add the cold rice and fry until the rice has softened..
- Mix the miso paste in hot water until dissolved and pour the paste into the rice. Mix the paste into the rice until even..
- Add the egg to the rice. Fry until cooked and evenly distributed..
- In the last 5 minutes before the salmon is ready turn the heat back on and add the kale in the stir fry and add the sesame oil..
- Fry the kale until it has softened but still has a crunch. Add pepper to season..
- Serve the salmon, vegetables and rice together..
Browse main dish recipes on Just One Cookbook. From Japanese rice bowls (donburi), authentic teriyaki dishes, western-inspired Japanese wafu. Any cooked rice or grain will work in this stir-fy, but for best results make sure they are completely cooled—overnight is ideal. Add asparagus, peas, and three-quarters of ramp greens and toss, breaking up rice as needed. Fry the salmon without stirring for about two minutes, then gently turn over and fry until the salmon strips are golden-brown on both sides.